Re: Catpatch.sql Problem

From: Pete's <empete2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Mar 2003 14:09:30 -0800

First, I'm sniping this message for you Howard.

Second, my apologies for posting the whole init.ora. I figured I'd post it in it's entirety and let DA figure out the pertinent parameters for his installation. BTW, I recall reading a couple notes Metalinks regarding the error he encountered.

Lastly, let's all please lighten up a little and not read something into a post that's not there. This is not directed at anyone in particular, but, directed to all of us as a group. Let's share the knowledge.

It wasn't my intention to be the catalyst of flames or rebukes of others!

Pete's