Re: How to start a Stored Procedure directly from Unix shell skript ?

From: Alison Holloway <Xalison.holloway_at_oracle.comX>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:34:20 +1100

Spot on Daniel. As I said in an earlier post, SQL*Plus command line is going to be here for a very long time. We (Oracle) have no plans to desupport it.

iSQL*Plus is intended to eventually replace SQL*Plus Windows GUI (sqlplusw.exe). Even on Windows the DOS version (sqlplus.exe) will still be there.

Alison