Re: Replication question

From: Ton <76434.1353_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 10 Mar 2003 01:24:40 -0800

> > How often?

Every hour

> > How close to real time?

1 hour delay is fine

> > How much data?

Table is now +-20MB but wil increate. There are only ADD and update actions on the master table and Select operations on the Target table.   I will not do a full refresh.
> > How mission critical?

Critial

My biggest issue is that the tables on the 5 locations/databases have the same name and Schema username. So these 5 have to go to a central server every hour. Is it possible to send the the five named " A" tables from the different locations to the central server were they are named diffirently like A1, A2 ....... A5? Received on Mon Mar 10 2003 - 03:24:40 CST