Re: NET8 protocol internals

From: 3 <trzeci_at_tiger.com.pl>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:51:58 +0000

First from several:

Non-blocking OCISessionBegin sometimes logs on, but sometimes (50/100) returns

ORA-03127: no new operations allowed until the active operation ends.

There is inconsistency with Oracle documentation additionaly. Function OCISessionBegin should return error code OCI_STILL_EXECUTING, but it returns OCI_ERROR and error code OCI_STILL_EXECUTING can be retrieved via OCIErrorGet.