Re: NET8 protocol internals

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:26:38 GMT

Call support and find out the work around or what you might be doing wrong. (I am not saying you are doing anything wrong, but maybe you are.) If you can supply them with a small test case that will help. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure