Re: startup nomount

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 19:40:43 +0100

On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 14:33:18 GMT, "CS" <sheley_at_interaccess.com> wrote:

>Great thread people, now we are getting somewhere.

In hell probably, at least you are.
Evidently you are particularly anxious to get it working. The only good advice would be to reconsider.
It is NOT going to work EVER.
You have way too many configurations to design a generic procedure. Why do you think you can change all kind of parameters in the dbca?

Oracle is a car YOU can actually drive, and not a car with bricks on the pedals and the steering wheel locked.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Thu Mar 06 2003 - 12:40:43 CST