Re: startup nomount

From: CS <sheley_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 20:44:28 GMT

Seems that an awful lot of time is spent on this list focusing on what can't be done. I appreciate anybody that devotes time and contributes to the newsgroup in constructive ways. I have to reach a little to appreciate the constructive criticism you and a few others have offered. Or possibly you have been already most helpful on the list.

Are you really saying that with Oracle, a person can't engineer a script that installs a Program and Database on a server?

Sounds an awful lot like a Senior Cobol Programmer talking about win31x. There you got me loosing focus.

Thanks for the Tip and Opinion. I will advise you when the project is completed.
I have to go cause I'm reading up on IMP/EXP and whatnot.

Senior Newbie Oracle Gofer (I have 5 days experience but I'm over 50) It must count for something, I knew what tnsping was and when to use it CS