Dynamic registraion service dies

From: Peter <peter_at_peter.com.nowork>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:38:05 +1000

I've got a problem where the dynamically registered database (8.1.6.3) drops out of service. Intermedia only seems to work when connecting to this dynamically registered service so I need to use it, unless I can get it to work through a static registration. The issue is made harder by running a 9.2.0.1 listener when the database is 8.1.6.3. The problem only seems to happen when the a larger number of connections are made to the database. Maybe there is some parameters in Solaris which could be coming into play.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Received on Tue Mar 04 2003 - 03:38:05 CST