OEM finds node but not all instances.

From: Preston Kemp <dontwantany_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 14:19:41 -0000

Hi all,

I'm running 8.1.7 on Win2k. I've just installed OEM, but it's only finding 1 of my 4 instances (they're all on the same server). I installed the repository on 1 of the instances that isn't being found. All 4 are in tnsnames.ora. I can still connect to all of them through SQLPlus etc. Any ideas on how to make the other 3 appear?

--
Preston.
preston.kemp squiggly 'a' ntlworld.com