Can I point a 9.0 listener to a 9.2 database?

From: David Trusty <dtrusty_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2003 14:48:41 -0800

Hi,

I have a database that I have exported from 9.0 and imported to 9.2.

I want a set of Java clients (using the jdbc thin driver) to be unaware of this change.

There are several 9.0 databases still on the machine that I want to stay in version 9.0 for a while yet.

Is there some way that I can use my 9.0 listener to point to the 9.2 database?

Thanks in advance!!

David Received on Thu Feb 27 2003 - 16:48:41 CST