Oracle 8.1.7.4.6 patch error

From: Art <artich_at_email.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2003 10:45:07 -0800

After applying the 8.1.7.4.6 patch set to Oracle client 8.1.7 Release 3 on Win2k machine, I received the following error when launching either SQL Plus or Net8 Assistant tool:

"The procedure entry point nlepeget could not be located in the dynamic link library oranl8.dll"

Do I need a new version of oranl8.dll too? This file didn't come with the patch set, however. Received on Wed Feb 26 2003 - 12:45:07 CST