Application Server

From: Eduardo Moraga <emoraggr_at_terra.es>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:28:34 GMT

Hello,

I'm currently running Oracle 8.1.7.

What do I exactly need in order to call an Oracle procedure from an HTML document? I have read and learned some things about the HTP, HTF and the OWA_COOKIES in Oracle and how to create webpages dynamically. However, I'm not sure what I need to have installed in order to do some practice. I think I should get the Application Server, so I have an underlying question: can I run Oracle 9i Application Server with my Oracle 8i database? I have also read about WebDB, but I can't find it available for download on the Oracle home page.

Thanks a lot,

Eduardo Moraga Received on Wed Feb 26 2003 - 08:28:34 CST