Re: how to checking DDLon triggers

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2003 06:11:10 -0800

Andris Jancevskis <ajandris_at_parks.lv> wrote in message news:<3E5C972E.5030900_at_parks.lv>...
> Hi!
>
> I'm going to write simple audit shema on server 9.2.0.
> Could U help me check what DDL statement is used in SHEMA or DATABASE
> trigger and check object type and name in trigger.
>
> Tnx,
> Andris

Andris, before writing a database event trigger to capture DDL you might want to look at the capabilities of the supplied audit command to audit DDL operations, if you have not already done so. For example, audit table, will result in a row being written to the dba_audit_trail (sys.aud$) each time a table is created, dropped, or altered.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed Feb 26 2003 - 08:11:10 CST