ORA-01031: insufficient privileges on DBMS_REDEFINITION

From: Rene Nyffenegger <rene.nyffenegger_at_gmx.ch>
Date: 25 Feb 2003 01:21:25 -0800

Hello

On Oracle 9.2 I get an ORA-01031: insufficient privileges when trying to execute
dbms_redefinition.start_redef_table

As sys, I have granted execute on dbms_redefinition to the user that needs that package. Obviously, this user needs to have more privileges, but I am unable to find these.

Can someone help.

Thanks
Rene Received on Tue Feb 25 2003 - 03:21:25 CST