Re: Sniffing redo logs to maintain cache consistency?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:34:01 GMT

Niall,
I think I saw a post almost like this a month or so ago and I had a similar reaction. (It might have been another group) Based upon the responses I got there the user was determined that they knew better than the database on how to handle this type of situation.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure