Re: Oracle stops responding

From: Gabriel Gonzalez <no-spam_at_no-spam.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:52:17 -0800

Can you post the alert log file entries? Maybe there's something interesting there.

Other things to check:

It sounds like you need to hire a DBA consultant to fine-tune this. It is unwise to do 100000 operations without taking care of how you are actually doing the operations. Maybe they do not need to be in a single transaction, maybe it's the wrong way to benchmark you new Oracle database.

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Wed Feb 19 2003 - 11:52:17 CST