Re: online pl/sql and stored proc tutorial.

From: Glenn Folue <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:24:53 GMT

I suggest getting the book. You need a good manual anyway.

Oracle PL/SQL Programming, Third Edition by Steven Feuerstein, Bill Pribyl (Contributor)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0596003811/qid=1045596213/sr=8 -1/ref=sr_8_1/002-2280335-8238440?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

--
Best of Breed Oracle Tools

* ER Diagramming Tool - DBArtisan
by http://www.embarcadero.com

* PL/SQL Editor - SQL Navigator
by http://www.quest.com

* Database Monitoring - DBFlash for Oracle
by http://www.confio.com

* SQL Tuning/Optimization - DB Expert
by http://www.leccotech.com