Backup and Recovery with RMAN and Legato

From: Angelika Betz <angelika.betz_at_tds.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:25:58 +0100

Hi all,

we are changing our backup-strategy from setting our tablespaces in begin backup and end backup and want to use RMAN now. Our only problem is that the password of the user with sysdba-priveliges is shown in plain-text in the output logfile from Legato. Any suggestions how to avoid this?

Thx in advance
Angelika Received on Tue Feb 18 2003 - 10:25:58 CST