Re: What is the best linux distribution for Oracle??

From: Svend Jensen <svend.jensen_at_it.dk>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:35:35 +0100

Certified solutions include SuSE Enterprise Server 7 and Red Hat Advanced Server 2.1 - to my knowledge.
I run 9iR2 on SuSE. Works fine. Kost not much and lasts a long time. And is *stable*. Nice feature include the auto update with patches and security packages. SuSE extra include a Java (oracle friendly) version on patch cd1. Remember to install ksh to (not default), if needed. regards
/Svend