LMT and DMT

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:59:58 -0000

Evening Richard,

Aren't time zones wonderful :o)

I'm happy to agree to disagree - I've used LMTs since I migrated up to 817 and have absolutely no complaints and no hope of ever returning to DMTs. If Tingl (great name by the way !) wants to stay on DMTs then each to their own.

Me, I love em !

Cheers,
Norman.

PS. Fires all gone now - we're not getting any news at the moment from Australia since the Shuttle broke up.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
mailto:Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk