Re: LMT and DMT

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:56:11 +1000

"Norman Dunbar" <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk> wrote in message news:E2F6A70FE45242488C865C3BC1245DA70343EBC0_at_lnewton.leeds.lfs.co.uk...
> Evening Richard,
>
> Aren't time zones wonderful :o)
>

> I'm happy to agree to disagree - I've used LMTs since I migrated up to
> 817 and have absolutely no complaints and no hope of ever returning to
> DMTs. If Tingl (great name by the way !) wants to stay on DMTs then each
> to their own.
>
> Me, I love em !

Hey Norman, this is a concern.

Me, I love David Bowie, watching "The Bill", dreaming of Crystal Palace winning the FA Cup, my family, Indian food and my teddy, Arnold (in no particular order).

But LMT and myself have purely a business relationship ;)

> Cheers,
> Norman.
>
> PS. Fires all gone now - we're not getting any news at the moment from
> Australia since the Shuttle broke up.

All the fires close to Canberra are all but gone but there's still a few nasty ones to the south in the mountains.

And the air is fresh and clear again :)

Richard Received on Wed Feb 05 2003 - 07:56:11 CST