Re: Comparison of Java, C# for development on Windows and future for them

From: Thomas G. Marshall <tgmgack1024_at_hotgackmail.comremovegacks>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:50:13 GMT

She is not silly---I think that it is a common and intelligent move.

About microsoft only appearing open, I TOTALLY AGREE. True, they can't help but act like any other corporation their size, but it doesn't change the fact that their strategy is often way too predatory.

I also agree that Belinda should not listen to other people. I think people tend to religiously gravitate to one of two camps: MS or <everyone else>, myself included. This doesn't invalidate the arguments however, just be aware of the *religious* biases.