Re: binary_code

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:46:07 GMT

akelavlk wrote:
> How can I see compiled PL/SQL binary code?
You can't. That's how proprietary code keeps from becoming open source code. Developers (including Oracle) "wrap" some of their code to keep it "secret." Of course, having said that, I suspect there are disassemblers out there just like there are for converting binary machine code to assembler ... but using that would violate your license. Received on Thu Jan 16 2003 - 11:46:07 CST