Re: Trigger Creation

From: Peter van Rijn <p.vanrijnREMOVE_at_THISzhew.nl>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:16:14 +0100

> I hate the blame game. I'm paid to solve problems. Not to serve the

Of course, if you just use it to punish some poor bastard the blame game should never be played. But I can imagine that there could be an educational aspect as well. If you want to fight someone's ignorance you'll first have to know who the 'somebody' is.

Peter Received on Wed Jan 15 2003 - 07:16:14 CST