Re: Identifying super users

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:15:49 -0800

tunity5_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Is there a way to determine whether the current user is a super user
> (with admin privileges) from within a stored procedure?
>
> Thanks!

This is Oracle not UNIX. Are you sure you are in the right usenet group?

There is no such animal as "a super user" in Oracle. I would think you meant SYS, or SYSTEM or DBA, except for your reference to admin privileges.

Please re-ask your question describing exactly what you want and the Oracle version (just so we know you are talking Oracle).

Daniel Morgan Received on Mon Jan 13 2003 - 17:15:49 CST