Re: OCI performance with user callbacks

From: roger <rsr_at_rogerware.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 16:11:18 GMT

I've noticed a marked lack of talk about OCI in this, or any other NG I've found, which really is unfortunate, since oh ya, the oracle OCI documentation is well, lacking. Actually, if it were just "lacking", it wouldn't be so bad. It's the outright lies and incorrect examples they throw in that make it extra special fun...

I do appreciate your responses, if for no other reason than for comiseration:)

I have several other questions about things like connection pooling, and signal handling, that I'm pretty sure would go unanswered, so I haven't posted yet.

Do you have access to, and have you tried Metalink? If so, what is your opinion of that?