Re: OCI performance with user callbacks

From: Pablo Sanchez <pablo_at_dev.null>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 23:22:05 -0600

roger <rsr_at_rogerware.com> wrote in

> Do you have access to, and have you tried Metalink?
> If so, what is your opinion of that?

[ Sorry for the late response ... my ISP's news server took a header, then I broke my wrist... =:o ]

Metalink has a lot of documentation available and like anything in the same breed, you need to seperate the wheat from the chaff. :)

--
Pablo Sanchez, High-Performance Database Engineering
http://www.hpdbe.com