Re: corrupt datafile

From: Peter van Rijn <pgm.van.rijnRM_at_THIShccnet.nl>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 22:51:24 +0100

> Zip. I think you're talking about DUL, which is a Support tool, not
Consulting.
> And IIRC, it MUST be used by a support engineer, rather than anyone else.
>
> Pete

Peter, you ARE correct. It was developped by Bernard van Duijnen, who is (was?) employed by Oracle Support in The Netherlands. You cannot get the tool without a Support Analyst to use it, and although it's reputation is wide spread and most certainly has saved many databases (and their DBA!) no success is guaranteed.

Peter van Rijn Received on Mon Jan 06 2003 - 15:51:24 CST