Re: cloned database slower

From: Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:37:45 +0100

What is the total size of the SGA (query V$SGA) of each database? How much is that compared to the total memory in the machine? Is there sufficient memory remaining for the operating system and file system cache?
Are you sure the response time is not slower in the original db too (when both databases are up and running)?

Susan Lam <susana73_at_hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 7186ed56.0212231104.50360850_at_posting.google.com...