Re: SOLVED! Re: Q: statspack install

From: Vince Laurent <eAddict_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:25:30 -0600

Yes! Exactly! Thanks! I knew there was a 8.0.x version and an 8.1.x version but I didn't realize there was a specific version for EACH point release.

And yes, not everything you read will be valid (nor will reading outdated or incorrect versions of READMEs help).

Thanks for the feedback. Lucky I can learn all these lessons on our test system!

Vince