Re: Download 9.2 for AIX 5.1

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:51:33 +0100

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:43:26 -0500, "Chuck" <chuckh_at_softhome.net> wrote:

>Fee? I get them free as part of my support contract. What server are you
>downloading them from?

So why don't you just order them?
If the free download is too slow for you (and you don't have a support contract) you can order them for a measly $39.95 If you have a support contract I don't see why you can't order them, or you must be hitting a deadline. That's your problem, not Oracle's The process to get them to you for free is in place isn't it. Just submit an Itar and that's it.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Thu Dec 19 2002 - 17:51:33 CST