Re: "log on as" W2K server, Oracle 9i

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 17 Dec 2002 14:47:04 -0600

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, bdick_at_cox.net wrote:

> If you have administrative rights to the machines,

I don't.

[...]

> Do you really use the hotpop.com account? Or is that a spam
> sinkhole?

I sure do. It is for every single email and newsgroup listing I would want to correspond in. I haven't found one issue with them yet. Its free, you can get up to like 6 addresses, if you so desire, but I only use one. I have another email address at yahoo and that thing gets spammed like you wouldn't believe. I have tried not to use it anymore but I don't really want to kill it so I use their pop server as well. The biggest spammers for me are from asian emailers.

For personal emails, I have an account with my internet provider. I never give that one out except to friends.

--
Galen Boyer