Desperate with this little problem. Can anybody help me, please?

From: JESS1972 <UNBUENAMIGO1_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: 1 Dec 2002 07:06:39 -0800

I have a little problem with oracle 9i. I downloaded the three large files from the oracle web site. I have set it up on my windows 2000 server (the only computer I have at home). I just used one the files for the setup. I have also set up a
repository database. Everything was all right during the installtions. No errors were displayed.

The windows events said that the following Oracle-related services had failed to start:

Oracle Enterprise Management

So I went to the Windows 2000 services window and started it. Windows told me that Enterprise Management Service has failed to start because it timed
out. I have tried to start it several times and nothing.

My computer has many other programs and works very well exept with oracle. Can anybody tell me what I could do?. This problem should not be so complicated

Thanks Received on Sun Dec 01 2002 - 09:06:39 CST