Re: a little question about Enterprise Management Console

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 14:37:20 +1100

You probably need to go to the Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Services and make sure that the Oracle Management Server Service is started. The installation should have started it automatically, but sometimes it seems not to. Whilst you're there, you probably want to change its startup behaviour from its default 'manual' to 'automatic'.

Regards