Re: a little question about Enterprise Management Console

From: Telemachus <tollg_at_tendwa.rns.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 14:26:49 -0000

I had a similar problem (which I couldn't sort although that was 817 OEM) I believe it was
my Java setup however you need to have a look at the log files

as far as I remember they're in ORACLE_HOME/sysman/log

and look at the OEM docs on tahiti.oracle.com to set on the OMS logging of startup etc etc etc