Re: too old for college? I'm confused :(

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 00:22:29 +1000

"Dr DOOM" <blah_at_blah.com> wrote in message news:3de67477$0$18875$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au...
> Hi,
>
> If you finished your degree and you were then 24 or 25, would you say
that's
> too old for a first IT job?

Mr Doom,

Having a 25 year old concerned about being too old has made this 37 year old very depressed.

If you think you've got problems now, just wait until your firm bits start to go wobbly, grey hairs start to take over from the coloured and strenuous exercise consists of carry five bags of shopping from the car to the kitchen ;)

I think you've got a bit of time left in you ...

Richard Received on Fri Nov 29 2002 - 08:22:29 CST