Re: FGAC

From: Fraser McCallum <fmcc_at_nospam_odbaguru.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:37:54 +1100

I've been at a site that was running FGAC on a NT4 server with no problems. As a DBA you do need to keep in mind that it is there especially if there are data issues as you need to log in with an account suitably privileged (sysdba if I remember correctly) to be able to check the tables contents.

Kind regards,

Fraser McCallum
MVP Oracle Administration
www.brainbench.com

"Noodles" <noodles_at_aol.com> wrote in message news:20021125064915.27419.00000083_at_mb-ct.aol.com...
> Gary,
>
> We have it used in a 80G system running on HP-Unix 11 with Oracle 8.1.7.
The