Re: There isn't Scott after a successful installation

From: Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:02:26 +0100

Check the 9i document set. There is an entire manual "Sample Schemas" (about 250 pages!!!) written for the new example. The Database Configuration Assistant can create the users and tablespaces for you. Or just find and run the scripts yourself, probably described in the guide.
A brief description was published in Oracle Magazine recently (I think july/august 2002).

Terry Mu <terry_mu_at_yahoo.com> schreef in berichtnieuws uIrD9.162468$MGm1.18801_at_news02.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com...