Re: Help with corrupt block

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:06:28 +1100

Richard Foote is a very nice man, with strange mystic powers, it is true. But I think even he would be utterly gob-smacked at the incredible coincidence of such a web page combining hunky-dory with David Bowie!! But it's all true (or was this morning, at any rate!)

But then again....

Now all I need is a webpage that combines wobble boards and Benjamin Britten.

Regards