Re: Cannot start Enterprise Manager

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 08:43:58 +1100

Have you created the necessary repository database?

Have a look at Configuration Tools - Enterpise Manager Configuration Assistant (emca on Unix system). You need to configure a repository and then start the Management Server.

Incidentally, error numbers are about as useful as a hit on the head with a wet herring. You should provide the text, too.

Regards