Re: fuzzy column in v$datafile_header

From: Jusung Yang <JusungYang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Nov 2002 09:11:14 -0800

It seems that a file can be "fuzzied" for various reasons. Being in hot backup mode is but one of them. The fact that you could, prior to 9i, depend on this column to determine if a file belongs to a tablespace that is in hot backup mode, was actually due to a bug (1158714). It is now being reported correctly in 9i. Guess you will have to depend on v$backup.status from now on.