How do I display search results across pages???

From: Moinuddin Ahmed <moinshariff_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Nov 2002 04:46:52 -0800

Hi,
Has any one worked on a requirement where we would have to display the data fetched from the database across pages using oracle and Perl.

Something like google search, where the results are spanned across pages. Any pointers on this would be of great help. Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Moin Received on Tue Nov 12 2002 - 06:46:52 CST