Oracle Server Hanging

From: Sharon <sharon_mccaughan_at_dell.com>
Date: 12 Nov 2002 03:16:28 -0800

I have a server which has Oracle 8i running on it. Recently the schema was upgraded. The applications were tested prior to going back into production. There were no problems the next day but from the following working day the server has been intermitingly hanging. Can anybody give me some pointers where to start troubleshooting. I come from a SQL background and am not familiar with Oracle. The page file was moved from the C: to the D: since then but this has enhanced performance as the page file was running out of space on the C:. many thanks. Received on Tue Nov 12 2002 - 05:16:28 CST