Re: IOWAIT

From: Karen Abgarian <abvk_at_ureach.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 07:05:25 GMT

Assuming that you have done a good job and compared the database situation on both machines (including objects, indexes, statistics, session settings, table sizes and data distribution), you may have contention in the buffer cache or on physical devices. Try to rule out devices first, load the associated disks with some work and run your query.

Regs
AK