How to find which subpartition is having THIS data?

From: Alex <Ashche_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Nov 2002 12:49:26 -0800

Dear *,
I have a begginers question: having a table with composite partitioning, how to find out where data is? Which hash subpartition is containing the ROW? I would like to have a method giving me all ROWIDs from the subpartition for example or something like this. I count on you :-)
Thanks
Alex Received on Sat Nov 02 2002 - 14:49:26 CST