Re: Rename a Oracle table

From: Matthias Rogel <rogel_at_web.de>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:53:46 +0100

hi fc,

please try to follow the following steps

  1. go to http://tahiti.oracle.com/ in our favoute browser
  2. click "Click here for Oracle9i documentation, Release 2 (9.2). " (who is interested in old stuff ?)
  3. U can see a field with the label "Enter a word or phrase:" type in "SP2" in this field press the button labelled "Search"
  4. it has to do with SQL*Plus what U are looking for so press "SQL*Plus User's Guide and Reference (3 matching topics)" (at least I would if I were U)
  5. check out if U can do the rest for your own (there are 3 possibilities how to proceed and I am too lazy to show your all 3)

what is so difficult with that ?

PS:
In my opinion, SQL*Plus should be renamed into SQL*Minus, but that's another story ...