Re: Perspective Oracle DBA

From: Georg Scholz <georg.scholz_at_vienna.at>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 12:11:31 GMT

Hello,

Of course nobody can ensure 100% you will get a job as an Oracle DBA.

But since

- I'm looking for an Oracle DBA myself,
- and since two of my clients are using Oracle
- and since I'm an Oracle programmer myself
- and since I know that Oracle is quite a challenge,
I think learning Oracle DBA skills can never hurt.

At least you can get a self-employed Oracle consultant. There are enogh clients who are dealing with Oracle issues day for day.

Georg Scholz
"aphlix" <noone_at_nowhere.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ND6u9.92892$qM2.27420_at_sccrnsc02...
> I have a question for everyone. I am about to attend a 6 month course at
SMU