Indexes, Materialized Views and Data Marts.

From: Barry <barryw_at_databaseanswers.com>
Date: 25 Oct 2002 16:42:16 -0700

Hi Experts,

Can I create indexes on Materialized Views ?

Is there any accepted Best Practice for moving data from a Data Warehouse, (star schema), through a normalised Database into Data Marts, which might be defined in Business Objects ?

I will be very grateful for any thoughts.

TIA Received on Fri Oct 25 2002 - 18:42:16 CDT