Re: RedoLog file corrupted!!

From: SEJ <sejprv_at_adsl.tele.dk>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:23:16 +0200

Hi Andrea

First make a copy off what you have now. If we are talking about mirrored logfiles, which we off course are ?!!, you should take a copy of the good one, rename put it where the corrupted logfile should be, then start the database.

If both are corrupted, and not the active one, start up in the correct mode and remove the group.

If we are talking about the active logfile, i think the only thing you can do is to start the database up with one off the undocumentet parameters which start with a _ , I cant remeber which one it is but somethin like _logfile_reset bla bla=false/true