Veritas Database Edition for Oracle 8i in an OPS(Oracle Parallel Server) environment

From: Tracy Williams <twilliams_at_entigo.com>
Date: 24 Oct 2002 08:59:47 -0700

We are a small software development company in the process of configuring an OPS environment. Our environment will consist of: Oracle 8.1.7 - OPS
Veritas Database Edition/Advanced Cluster 1.0 for Oracle8i (2) Enterprise 450 servers running Solaris 8

The missing link is the disk array. The only disk arrays supported by Veritas for the Database Edition/Advanced Cluster 1.0 are the EMC Symmetrix or Hitachi 9900 series. These storage systems are more than what we need in our development environment. I'm looking to see if there is anyone out there who is running the Veritas Database Edition with a Sun A5200 or similar storage system.

Thank you.
Tracy Williams Received on Thu Oct 24 2002 - 10:59:47 CDT